Role: AEM Business Analyst
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery.
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams.
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Works with customers to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions.
- Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Instills team commitment to company delivery methodologies and practices.
- Ability to conceptualize a solution from inception to implementation
- Minimum of 2 years of experience facilitating functional requirements and Business Process Re-Design (BPR) or equivalent within new product development for a technology firm
- Experience as a Business Analyst on at least 2 major AEM projects
- Experience in product development, product lifecycle management, functional and process analysis
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of detailed requirement and specification documentation.
- Experience with a blend of software development methods (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, XP, RUP, etc.
- Experience understanding emergent technology trends related to financial, vendor management, and workflow software solutions
- Facilitate customer meetings, resolving requirements issues, and gaining buy-in for solutions
- Ability to identify critical issues within product specifications, design, and development and establish resolutions quickly and efficiently
- Domestic travel as needed
- Degree in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Strong understanding of complex Internet based enterprise level applications