Title: Network Engineer
Location: Brooklyn, NY – MUST do in-person interview in Brooklyn
Duration: 2 years + possible extensions
If interested, please send a word version of your resume to [email protected]
- 60+ Months supporting day to day network operations that include routing, switching, firewalls, wireless, and network technology.
- 36 + Months of network configuration for network equipment (routing, switching, firewall, and Wireless Access Management).
- 24 + Months providing detailed network configuration and network status reports
- 24 + Months Preparing network diagrams, floor plans, and schematics using Visio where required
- 36 + Months of Level I, II, and III network support with WAM, LAN trouble shooting.
- 84 Months with Hands-on configuration experience including experience with Cisco Switches 6xxx, 5xxx, 4xxx, 29xx, 19xx, Cisco Routers 2951,4XXX, Cisco firewalls 5555,5516, Cisco and Aruba wireless controllers, access points and WAM.
- 48 + Months working with large LAN/WAN infrastructure and all LAN and WAN networking technologies
- 48 + Months experience with communication protocols and Cisco communication equipment.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s degree in computer science/ telecommunications from an accredited college.