Leading Investment Bank in NYC area is looking for a Pl/Sql Developer
Please mail me your updated resumes to [email protected]
- Demonstrate strengths in analysis, design and implementation of large projects at major financial corporation(s), particularly in areas of, Oracle with PL/SQL programming
- Provide technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within technology environments
- 10+ years of Oracle application development using SQL and PL/SQL- complex queries, procedures, triggers, joins, Indexes etc
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle RDBMS architecture.
- Exposure to large scale Oracle systems, ideally Oracle 11g/12c systems.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle data structures, how and when to use them.
- SQL*LDR and .bat files to automate data upload.
- In-depth experience with query tuning & debugging techniques
- A good knowledge of the physical database design
- Ability to perform both Oracle application and database performance tuning and monitoring, partitioning.
- Knowledge of ALL Oracle backup and recovery scenarios
- Proven experience in delivering applications.
- Competent in Unix environment, knowledge of shell scripting and common Unix tools.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new challenges.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Using initiative to identify areas for process improvement
Raj|Tekgente Solutions Inc