TEKGENTE is hiring multiple software engineers. Please share your resumes to [email protected]
The successful candidate will join a dynamic project team developing a new system which utilizes state of the art technology, mobile applications and optimization to improve intermodal operations. A positive attitude with a focus on results, excellent communication skills, proven analytical skills, the ability to work successfully with team leads and effective participation in a team environment are key to this position.
This position provides the opportunity for the individual to be involved in innovative system development efforts to optimize intermodal rail operations. The successful candidate will work in the fastest growing rail sector. This position will require 24×7 support of a mission critical application on a rotating basis.
Must have a 4-yr college degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
- Develop high quality code based on designs that meet requirements in time.
- Creating layouts for OS independent mobile applications.
- Create comprehensive documentation, conduct thorough testing, and follow defined change control processes.
- Effectively communicate with team members.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and attention to detail during daily operations
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Object Oriented design and development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application development using Java, J2EE, RESTful web services, EJB, Annotation & JDBC
- Must have minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in mobile application development using Apache Cordova.
- Experience with application build tools like Ant, Maven & Gradle
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Strong unit testing skills (JUnit, Mocking frameworks)
- Interoperability with different in house and third party products
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer support skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good experience in application design and development using SQL and a relational database such as IBM DB2, Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with testing methodologies, strategies and the use of testing tools such as HPQC/HPALM & Selenium
- Development experience on Linux system
- Experience using MQ Series messaging
- Familiarity in enterprise applications monitoring & alerting tools
- Master’s Degree from an accredited US University