The Software Developer Consultant is a senior level programmer responsible for designing, coding, testing, and implementing applications systems. We are looking for a software engineer experienced in building services and applications using C# but also someone that is willing to learn other languages and tools as our customer needs grow and the technology changes. A Software Developer Consultant Developer focuses on designing, developing and testing mission critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects using the .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, SQL Server/Oracle and other advanced technologies using various agile and waterfall based delivery methodologies.
- Participate in full technology project life cycle (analysis, design, and/or package review, development, testing, quality assurance, deployment and production support.
- Creates design documentation and code independently for intermediate to complex modules. Follows documentation, architectural, and coding standards. Identifies code, process, and/or standard inefficiencies and provides suggestions for improvement.
- Responsible for implementing coding standards and processes throughout the SDLC process.
- Responsible for conducting code reviews and suggesting best practices.
- Responsible for design and documentation of complex software solutions.
- Document and/or support application deployments that may occur during/after hours.
- Merges code, builds and deploys application packages in the appropriate lower environments to facilitate testing by other departments. Effectively communicates and coordinates efforts with the release coordinator, developers, and various other personnel on the build and deployment process.
- Analyze business requirements, prepare specifications and cost/time estimates for software development work.
- Reviews and evaluates detailed business, functional and high level technical requirements. Acquires and utilizes business knowledge to support applications.
- Contribute to developing strategic partnerships with business management by developing an understanding of business goals and processes.
- Collaborate with technical leadership and enterprise architecture on technical designs and technical strategy.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking using logic, reason
- Visual Studio.Net 2015 or higher, Team Foundation Server and other relevant Microsoft tools.
- Communication Skills – interpersonal, presentation and written. Ability to express complex technical concepts to nontechnical audience.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), design patterns and SOLID design principles.
- Working knowledge of web services (WCF, SOAP, REST), micro-service architecture (nice to have) and messaging.
- Relational DB experience with Oracle and/or MS SQL Server
- Working knowledge of developing/debugging mobile applications either for iPhone and/or Android (nice to have)
- Strong understanding of REST/RESTful architecture and API design/implementation using Web API and/or Nancy framework.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Follow corporate standards and guidelines
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- 5+ years’ experience
Must have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field/experience.
Please share your resumes to [email protected]