Title: ServiceNow Developer
Duration: Full Time
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
The ServiceNow Senior Developer position will be responsible for key activities in the ServiceNow application. We are looking for a candidate that can leverage ServiceNow development and can work with program management, engineering teams.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- ServiceNOW certified Admin or equivalent experience.
- ServiceNOW certified Developer (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of some or all of the following areas of ServiceNOW – Workflow Editing, Report Generation, Performance Analytics, Update Sets, Glide Records and System, CMS, Orchestrator / MID Server
- ITIL Foundational Certification – preferred but not required
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum development process
- Strong aptitude for picking up new technologies through self-education
- Understand of LDAP and Active Directory
- Develop processes and applications on the ServiceNOW platform that will provide operational and tactical business value for our clients
- Develop technical requirements from business requirement to outline how to execute the previous responsibility.
- Stay current on technologies that are required for this development.
- Learn new technologies and techniques that can bring benefit to the CloudPires future growth.
- Participate in Agile Scrum process that is leveraged as the teams SDLC.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Developer experience a plus
- ServiceNow Developer Certification desired
- Service Now Implementation Specialist – preferred but not required
- ITIL Foundation highly desired
- Agile Development a plus