A vision without execution is just a dream
Location: 12605 East Fwy Suite 325, Houston, TX 77015
- Develop complex ETL and bi reporting using claims, enrollment, and pharmacy data to support, financial business operations.
- Design, develop, and deploy reports and ad-hoc reports.
- Develop T-SQL scripts and stored procedures.
- Develop informatica mappings for data extraction and loading.
- Develop and modify PL/SQL scripts, anonymous blocks, triggers, procedures, functions, and packages.
- Define and execute manual test cases, which test all aspects of the component under development.
- Participate in the development and implementation of data migration.
- Develop OLAP cubes by identifying tables (fact and dimension).
- Schedule jobs for executing the stored SSIS packages/master packages.
Position Requirements: Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance, Computer Applications, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering or related field plus one year of work experience in any position/title providing experience with PL/SQL.
- Qualifying experience must include experience with PL/SQL.
- Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S. with expenses paid by the employer.
DETAILS: Houston, TX, 40 hours/week.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: President, Adventa Soft Inc, 12605 East Fwy Suite 325, Houston, TX 77015.
Multiple Dot Net Developer openings with Facets experience.
- C#.Net, SQL, Facets, Agile
Location : Multiple Across the county
No of Positions : 3
Please share resumes to [email protected]