Job Title: Robotic Process Automation (Blueprim) Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC/ Malvern, PA
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: 75K-95K
Interview mode – we really need a local candidate to expedite this process, anyone who can drive to the interview is ideal
- Specializing in technologies from leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) vendors, you will be responsible for leading and helping businesses improve the efficiency of processes and effectiveness of their services.
- You’ll create minimum viable products (MVPs) and advise clients on determining the optimal business model.
- You’ll identify the right automation tools and help plan their automation roadmap.
- You’ll deliver projects as a developer using specific automation tools to automate client processes.
- Relevant degree with extensive experience in business process management.
- Previous consulting experience at a Big 4 or equivalent firm strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and other process management methodologies
- Ability to understand the business requirements and convert them into tool agnostic solution designs and think outside the confines of a specific tool
- Experience in producing detailed technical design documents to match the solution design specifications and advising a team of functional consultants on aspects around delivery of the architecture
- Experience in balancing customization with supportability in client’s environment
- Experience working as part of Scrums teams
- Organized, analytical and able to engage and communicate at the highest levels within CLIENT and at clients
- Active learner, tinkering with new open source libraries, using unfamiliar technologies with minimal supervision and learning new programming languages and platforms in their spare time, etc.
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in public and private meeting forums
- Excited to deliver a pragmatic and innovative approach that optimizes processes across business strategies and technology capabilities
- Full lifecycle architecture and development experience in several medium to large scale RPA initiatives
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, or closely related field.